That was probably the most fun “date” I’ve ever been on. Who knew I was capable? I know I didn’t!
I love Twitter, yes I do! I love Twitter, how about you?!
I figured I would blog while I was at work. Today is turning into quite the interesting day. I have a date with this guy I really like on Wednesday, but I figure I can go out for a lunch date in the mean time. No sense in being exclusive if it hasn’t been stated yet, right? That makes me sound terrible, but I refuse to eat lunch alone, so whatever. I’ll deal with the slight hit on my reputation. :D
So I can’t decide whether to blog on Tumblr or Blogspot. I need some convincing…tell me what to do, people!!
- Erin: Do you want to try Amal?
- Julia: Amal's pretty good. Believe me...
- Amal: So he touched you guys?
- Kyle: Well he touched Adam...
(970): I locked my keys in my car in front of planned parenthood. I’m terrified of going inside to ask to borrow a clothes hangar.
(303): Just tell them you need to fix a mistake real quick.
Adam just got his head rubbed by a businessman. I can’t stop laughing!
- Adam: Puppy mills are so fucked up.
- Alec: But they sound so fun...
- John: That would be so cool if there were special operatives in the war on porn
- Julia: They could go under cover!
I really have been a failure at this blog. Here’s some of the cool stuff that has happened.
My tumblarity fell all the way to 9 from an all-time high of 933. I fail.
Tumblarity is really hard to build up, but leave your Tumblr alone for two days and you’re back to a 98. SUCKS!
I hate not having daily Tumblr time!!!!!