He has “a lot of things to figure out” right now, thus he can’t sleep. I wonder if one of those things is giving me a chance like he asked me to give him one. I wrote him off because he’s younger and he asked me why it mattered. I thought about it and it’s no different than when an older guy dates me. I did what he asked. I even played the “good boyfriend material” card the few times we actually had time alone. Am I perfect? Far from it. I’m probably too intense for a lot of people. I’m also really open about how I’m feeling. I’m not rash with my feelings like I used to be, or at least I think I’m not, so why do I feel like trash right now? Maybe it’s because I let a younger guy into my heart a little too quickly and by “giving him a chance” I misread what he wanted. I’ll probably delete this soon, but for now this is a ~*~nascent feelings post~*~.
- how-tokissdistinctly-american likes this
- year36 likes this
- c-newt likes this
- namemefish likes this
- hornished said: you are so lovely and omg that boy is actually out of his rabid ass mind if he turns you down.
- chasewhiteside likes this
- taysut said: going through the exact same thing with someone younger as well.
- resurrecthobbes posted this