(I mean, I do care that an iconic American business is suffering, but on a personal level, we never had anything but Tastykake products in our house. It’s just how we do it around here.)
I too came from a Tastykake Household. Begone Hostess.
- whathappenedtolindsaylohanstwin reblogged this from lolcalnews
- herblondness likes this
- boggle- likes this
- marks-a-lot likes this
- amibe-laurentienne reblogged this from resurrecthobbes and added:
- lolcalnews reblogged this from kiss-distinctly-american
- lolcalnews likes this
- amibe-laurentienne likes this
- talix18 likes this
- talix18 said: EXACTLY. I can’t even think about a world without Peanut Butter Tandy Takes.
- erikonymous likes this
- choronda likes this
- resurrecthobbes likes this
- resurrecthobbes reblogged this from kiss-distinctly-american and added:
- generalmike said: Drakes are where it’s at. I give respect to Tastykake, but you know my hang ups about them RE: Snoopy.
- sexartandpolitics said: How hard is it to make something with 45g of sugar delicious? Perhaps this will pave the way for a gas station snack renaissance.
- year36 likes this
- librarianpirate likes this
- sade said: but is it true that wonderbread is going away? because i love me some wonderbread and peanut butter at 3am when im crying
- kiss-distinctly-american posted this